I think a lot of people really overlook the positive side of zombies. I threw together some reasons why zombies need love too. BTW- this is what happens when I should be editing. Sigh.
- They never talk back to you. You can pretty much say anything to them and their response will be, “Ahh-Mhh-brains.”
- For the most part, they’re slow runners. You’re never feel more in shape then running against one of them
- They are easy to maintain and feed. Their diets are pretty obvious. Don’t have to worry about any food allergies.
- You will always look HOT standing next to one of them.
- They could be used for some manual labor jobs that typically don’t involve the public and no living creature would want to do.
- They won’t be a strain on our healthcare costs or social security
- We could tax them however
Anyway, please add more reasons why zombies need love too.
Also, swing over to Query Shark. She's posted a new Query and gave two awesome query templates.