Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Opening my mail is like Christmas Morning!

2 Blogs in one day . . . I know. I am getting OUT OF CONTROL.

But I had to share my excitement with the blogging world. 
So it's real cold here in West 'By God' Virginia, and I made my hubby go check the mail, because for someone reason, whoever built our house decided a driveway that goes straight uphill was a good idea. 

He came back with a package. 

Insert me squealing, because I finally got the Legacy ARC by author Kate Kaynak. Oh. I am so excited. And I know you're jealous. Mohahahahaha. Mohahahahahaha. 

 Yay! I need me some Trevor time. 

And I got a batch of Half-Blood Promo cards. Check it out!

It did feel really weird holding them. I mean, weird in a good way. And they also feel real super shiny, super smooth. I wanna send some through the mail. Who wants some?


6 comments:

  1. I got really excited and thought that was a Half-Blood ARC at first. But yay to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I got one with my Legacy ARC too and was pumped. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! The cards look really nice. Enjoy reading the Legacy ARC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to sit and read the Legacy ARC too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of the Half-Blood promo card! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete