Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pics and Random Half-Blood teaser and News

I wanted to share some cool pics sent to me from BEA. These made me smile.

There's a couple more that includes Half-Blood in their stacks and stacks of the books people have been picking up so far. I get jealous every time I see these piles of books.

I also found out that one of my all time fav authors knows who I am.... because I tweet a lot. Good thing or bad? LOL

A few days ago I posted a Half-Blood teaser. It's below for those who did not get a chance to read it. Please don't forget to enter the contest below! In June I will be giving away an ARC of a HIGHLY anticipated book. And hopefully by mid June I can share some super exciting news with you guys!

Aiden smoothed his hand down my back. “I know. It’s overwhelming and scary, but you’re not alone. We’ll figure this out. Everything is going to be okay.”

I pressed closer. Time seemed to slow down, allowing me a few moments of the simple pleasure of being in his arms, but then his fingers sifted through my hair, finding their way to my scalp, and from there, he guided my head back.

“You don’t have anything to worry about, Alex. I’m not going to let anything happen to you.”

Those forbidden words wrapped around my heart, forever etching into my soul. Our eyes met. Silence stretched between us as we stared at each other. His eyes shifted to fierce silver and his other arm slid to my waist, tightening. His fingers drifted from my hair and slowly traced the curve of my cheekbone. My pulsed thrummed through me as his intense stare followed his fingertips. He moved them down my face and then over my parted lips.

We shouldn’t be doing this. He was a pure-blood. Everything could come to a crashing end for us if we were caught, but it didn’t matter. Right now, being with him seemed worth whatever consequence could come from it. This was right, like it was meant to be. There was no logical explanation for it.

Then he leaned forward and rested his cheek against mine. Hot tingles spread through me as his lips moved against my ear. “You should tell me to stop.”

I didn’t say a word.

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this!!! Its gonna be a long 4 months

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love to torture us, don't you? :-D
    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH-MY-GOODNESS! I need this book... like, yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this teaser! I want to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the teaser you left wanting more!
    September is to far away,4 months!!
    Can´t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY Farrah and Britney, lucky girls !! Enjoy this book !!
    Thanks for the teaser Jennifer, it sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete