Sunday, July 3, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

I just realized that today is Sunday. I guess since its only 11:30am, that's not a bad thing. My brain is kind of befuddled right now from being up late, listening to (and seeing) cannons being fired and extremely large and loud fireworks.


Half-Blood
Alex
“That hurt like hell.”
Her lips curved in a faint smile, but her words dripped disgust.“You will be reminded in six months to receive another dose. For the next forty-eight hours, please try to refrain from unprotected sexual activities.”
Try to refrain? As if I had uncontrollable animalistic urges and jumped every half in sight?

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I remember reading this line AND tweeting it! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Definitely one of my most favorite lines from Alex and Half-Blood overall!

    So funny! I couldn't help but laugh out loud! Uber high larious! <3

    ReplyDelete