Sunday, July 3, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

I just realized that today is Sunday. I guess since its only 11:30am, that's not a bad thing. My brain is kind of befuddled right now from being up late, listening to (and seeing) cannons being fired and extremely large and loud fireworks.

“That hurt like hell.”
Her lips curved in a faint smile, but her words dripped disgust.“You will be reminded in six months to receive another dose. For the next forty-eight hours, please try to refrain from unprotected sexual activities.”
Try to refrain? As if I had uncontrollable animalistic urges and jumped every half in sight?


  1. OMG! I remember reading this line AND tweeting it! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Definitely one of my most favorite lines from Alex and Half-Blood overall!

    So funny! I couldn't help but laugh out loud! Uber high larious! <3