Friday, August 5, 2011

Half-Blood Blog Buttons

I'm not big on the whole "Team this Character" or "Team that Character"when it comes to guys. I'm more of a Team Alex, so without further adieu, here are the Half-Blood Blog Buttons. 

You can click here or on my blog side bar to grab the code! Please help spread the Aiden and Seth (Half-Blood) love by adding these buttons to your blog. Carissa over at http://preternaturalprimer.com worked super hard on these babies. Huge thanks to her!




Team Alex

Jennifer Armentrout


Does she look familiar to you? She should. She's the chick on the widget and the blog header!




Aiden St. Delphi


Jennifer Armentrout


Seth



Jennifer Armentrout

And here is the Countdown Widget just in case you haven't updated to the new one!

5 comments:

  1. Love the buttons! Is the button of Aiden the same as the black and white picture you posted a while back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the buttons! Aiden is totally swoon worthy. I was lucky enough to get a ARC of Half-Blood and I've read it....and LOVED IT! Review will be up soon. April can't come soon enough for the release of Pure. :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! :D Got me even more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love them them. Alex is fabulous!

    Put all three on my blog.

    StuckInbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gorgeous!! I have Aiden and Seth up on blog sidebar....gorgeous Aiden..sigh...Not long until I can put review up...very exciting:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete