Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love-fest and Pure ARC Winners

So typically I don't do blog posts for books. I really try not to review any book, but I've read two books recently that I absolutely love. And I just want to do some love-fest right now. 

I stayed up to 3am Tuesday morning reading Rachel Vincent's If I Die, the 5th book in the Soul Screamers Series. I think it's hard for books to keep packing a punch the further along in a series you kept, but man, Rachel does not have a problem with that. I loved, LOVED the book. If you guys aren't reading Soul Screamers yet, you should. And yes, I'm totally Team Todd. 

Another book I've read recently and totally went all fan girl over is Jus Accardo's Touch. First off, I can't believe this is her debut book. It doesn't seem that way. The whole book is one hell of a ride And I'm totally crushing on Kale. Touch comes out November 2011. 

Anyway, there's my little love-fest for the day. =) 

Okay, and then winners of the ARCs of Pure, which will be available mid-October are:
Jena
Novels on the Run
Please email me at jenniferlarmentrout@live.com and I will give you some details on the ARCs

7 comments:

  1. Thank you bookittyblog!! :) :) :) <3

    1) IF I DIE IS AMAZING. I've liked Nash, but I've always been TEAM TOD <3 I love him so much! PS. Have you read Blood Bound by her? You should it's fantastic!!

    2) YESSS I've been pimping Touch all over town! I LOVED it and KALE too! :)

    3) PURE. PURE. Thank you SO, SO, SO much!! I am so excited to read it!! Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading TOUCH right now and I totally agree. It's soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly fell off my chair this morning when I saw I had won, I am sooooo excited. Thankyou Jennifer:D I shall email you now. Doing my birds nest hair do ( straight out of bed) happy dance....SQuuEEEeeEEEE!! man I am excited.

    Congratulations to Jena too!!
    Oh And I have given Touch a nice posting and popped it in my IMM too.

    Michelle A

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. Thanks Amanda :D

    I am waiting on my first Soul Screamers from local little Coolum library, it must be popular, I've been waiting since July!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amanda!! :)

    And thank you Michelle! Congrats to you too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete