Friday, December 23, 2011

500 votes Pure pool scene

Oh my goshy gosh. Alex has 500 votes, and you guys know what that means right? Well, you guys freaking ROCK for starters. Alex is really an underdog in this battle, so all that you guys are doing to spread Alex love is freaking amazing. I heart you. 


And it's prize time!


It's the somewhat infamous pool scene from Pure. Now, the scene has been edited to protect certain identities and also not to ruin anything for those who don't want to be spoiled.So this scene is HEAVILY edited. 


***

            He removed his finger and planted his hands on either side of me, effectively caging me in. I looked up and our eyes locked. An immediate level of awareness passed between us.
            The atmosphere was no longer playful or light, and as the silence grew, so did the nervousness in the pit of my stomach. He had that look on his face—all intent and purpose driven, and it was directed at me.
            “I’m not done being stupid yet.” He leaned in. Strands of his wet hair brushed my forehead. “Actually, there’s a lot of stupid left in me.”
            At once, I placed my hands against his chest to stop him. His skin felt incredibly warm for being above the water. I opened my mouth to respond, but found myself at a loss. A strange edginess swamped me.
            Somehow, he managed to get closer and I… I didn’t push him away or move my hands. He seemed to read something in that, because his hands slipped away from the edge and fell to my waist.
            “You know what?” His breath was warm against my cheek. “There are a lot of stupid things to do, but I really want to do the stupidest thing possible.”
            “What’s that?”
            “I want to kiss you.”
            My stomach hallowed. “That is crazy.”
            “I know. Maybe that’s why I want to.” His lips brushed against my cheek, sending shivers that had nothing to do with the cold air over me.
            My hands slipped from his chest and I gripped the edge of the pool. “No, you don’t.”
            He chuckled against my cheek. He slipped his fingers up my spine, curving his hand around the nape of my neck. “Are you arguing with me over what I want?”
            “You’re arguing with me.”
            “You’re ridiculous.” I felt him smile as his lips brushed over the line of my jaw, over the bruise. “It’s such an annoying quality, yet strangely endearing.”
            My heart was beating way too fast. “Well… you’re annoying, too.”
            He laughed again and pulled me against his chest. My fingers lost their tenuous grip on reality, falling into the water. He shifted, pressing my back into the pool edge. His hand left my waist, smoothed down over my hip and thigh. He hooked my leg around his, his hand sliding over my thigh.
            “I know how badly you want me to kiss you.” He cupped my chin, tipping my head back with his other hand.
            “That’s not true.”
            “You lie. Why? I have no idea.” He pressed his lips against my cheek, then against my throat, my shoulder. The hand on my leg slipped between my thighs. My blood pounded, sending my heart into a frenzy.
            “And I know you want me to kiss you.”
            I grasped his arms “It’s not…”
                 “Not what?” He lifted his head, brushing his nose against mine.
            “I…” Gods, I needed him to kiss me. I needed him to keep doing what he was doing with his hands.
            He leaned back and brushed strands of wet hair off my face. The ache his hands created was almost too hard to deny. His breath danced over my cheek, then my lips. “Just let me kiss you.”
****
Remember if Alex receives 750 votes, you get Chapter 16 of Half-Blood. from Aiden's POV.



 

20 comments:

  1. Oh holy monkey! Pure can't get here fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My? What the eff! I meant ME. This is too early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! I'm here with the fans***passes them around! I think we need a big one after that scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god- that was hot! I've already voted but reading that just makes me want to vote all over again.
    www.thepararomanceclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gods, swooooon. Jennifer = Queen of Teasers, I swear. Now I'm even more excited for Pure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ............As soon as a button comes out, I'm pre-ordering this sequel. DANG woman, you are good at this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MMMMMYYYYYYY!!!! I can NOT wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cheeseballs!!! My jaw actually hit the floor. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah I LOVED this scene too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH. MY. GOD. That was so HOTT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh hot damn Jennifer!!! I don't know if I will make it to Pure!!! *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  12. On of my favorites!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Orkey. Since I've read the newer...erm...post...this Pool Scene..GODS..It's Alex and Seth? OH. GODS. YES!! HHNNNNNNNNNNNNGG!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. VOTE FOR ROBINSON FOWL FARM.LET'S TRADE VOTES! ..... You vote for my friend and I will vote for something of your choice!! Remember EVERY VOTE COUNTS.....http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/mogul-in-the-making/vote/ THANKS MUCH!!!!.....oh and don't limit the amt of times you vote!

    ReplyDelete
  15. VOTE FOR ROBINSON FOWL FARM.LET'S TRADE VOTES! ..... You vote for my friend and I will vote for something of your choice!! Remember EVERY VOTE COUNTS.....http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/mogul-in-the-making/vote/ THANKS MUCH!!!!.....oh and don't limit the amt of times you vote!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am begging you people. please be nice and VOTE FOR ROBINSON FOWL FARM.LET'S TRADE VOTES! ..... You vote for my friend and I will vote for something of your choice!! Remember EVERY VOTE COUNTS.....http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/mogul-in-the-making/vote/ THANKS MUCH!!!!.....oh and don't limit the amt of times you vote!

    ReplyDelete
  17. VOTE FOR ROBINSON FOWL FARM.LET'S TRADE VOTES! ..... You vote for my friend and I will vote for something of your choice!! Remember EVERY VOTE COUNTS.....http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/mogul-in-the-making/vote/ THANKS MUCH!!!!.....oh and don't limit the amt of times you vote!

    ReplyDelete
  18. VOTE FOR ROBINSON FOWL FARM.LET'S TRADE VOTES! ..... You vote for my friend and I will vote for something of your choice!! Remember EVERY VOTE COUNTS.....http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/mogul-in-the-making/vote/ THANKS MUCH!!!!.....oh and don't limit the amt of times you vote!

    ReplyDelete