Monday, January 16, 2012

Onyx Teasers

@liz_pelletier , editor over at Entangled was tweeting teasers from Onyx tonight. Thought I'd bring them over here for the rest of the Internet world to see. If you want to see more of them, make sure you follow her. I'm sure she'll be doing more from Onyx and Shadows. 


***

Daemon laughed. “I’m only at the service of one person in particular."
My cheeks flamed as I scooted my chair over. “You are not servicing me in any way.”
He leaned in, closing my newly gained distance. “Not yet.”
“Oh, come on, Daemon. I’m right here.” Dee frowned. “You’re gonna make me lose my appetite."
***
I fiddled with my glass, not looking up. “Can I ask you a question?”
“Depends,” he replied smoothly
***
“Other than what I felt when I saw how good you looked in those jeans this morning?” he asked.
“Daemon,” I sighed, trying to disregard the girl in me that screamed HE NOTICED ME! “I’m being serious.
***
“Kat, look at me.”
I wasn’t looking at him? My legs gave out. And then there was nothing. No Daemon. No thoughts. No fire. No Katy.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the teasers. I cannot wait to read Onyx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both evil. EVIL, I tell you, for being such teases. Can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killing me women! Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're KILLING me here! Oh I miss Daemon. Where's that counter, how much longer do I have to wait? *checks counter and cries*

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I was looking for it to reassure myself that it wasn't that long but then I saw it, sucked in a breath and yelled "Oh Dear God!!!!!!!!!!!!". I know how you feel.

      Delete
  5. Oh gosh! I can't wait to read Onyx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT HIM. And I want this book SO bad <3

    ReplyDelete