Sunday, April 15, 2012

RT 2012 Recap

Ah guys, it's Saturday night--the last night in Chicago for RT 2012 Convention and while I'm pretty tired (and my poor toes are hurtin') I had a blast.

The flight to Chicago wasn't too bad, except babies on planes are worse than snakes on planes. Just my opinion. 

Once I actually got to the hotel, the first author I spied was Kimberly Derting, who I pretty much pointed and stared at. Yep. Poor woman. Then I got to meet (to name a few) Rachel Vincent, Jeri Smith Ready, Sophia Jordan, Mary Lindsey, Brodi Ashton, Josephine Angelini, Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Jana Oliver, Kristi Cook, Ann Aguirre, Cole Gibsen, Charlaine Harris, and a slew of other authors.

Oh, and I saw JR Ward. And man, she is just kickass. 

Plus I got to hang out with a ton of Entangled Authors: Jus, Katie, Stephanie, Lisa, Lauren. Amy, and so many, many more. 

And I met a lot of amazing readers and bloggers. It was so great putting faces to bloggers.  Once I can put all my thoughts together, I'll give you guys a much better recap. For right now, I'll share some pictures.  


Such a terrible pic of me, but it's Charlaine Harris

 Books being given away at Entangled Party

 A poster of my adult novel being released in October. Yes. It's under the name J. Lynn

Me holding Onyx for the first time. 

Prom Night with Lisa and Stacy

Signing buddy Josephine (author of Starcrossed)

Ah, Rachel Vincent... and me, my demon eyes, and my book...
*dies*
 
 Brodi is just awesome sauce (author of Everneath)

There are more pictures on my facebook page, which includes Vania licking Daemon--er, Obsidian, Rachel Vincent taking a picture of me while I'm taking a picture of her, a mean game of spoons, and more!
 

So glad to see all you guys while at RT! So much fun!




8 comments:

  1. Seeing all these pics makes me jealous! Glad you had a blast, though. Sooo many authors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Finally, the cover of Unchained! I can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I was there...sigh... anyway the cover for Unchained is gorgeous! And I want a print copy of Onyx!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I hope everyone had an awesome time ^^ Unchanted looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! Onyx... Onyx... **ONYX***

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the cover of Unchained is AMAZING!
    I cannot wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of Unchained!! It looks like you had a fantastic time. Wish I could have gone!! I was sobbing over all the pics of Onyx that were being tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I would have been able to go. Unchained...Onyx!!! AHHH!!! And all those authors....le sigh. Glad that you had a good time and Congrats on everything Jen <3

    ReplyDelete