Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BEA


Book Expo of America, for those who are wondering what the heck BEA is. It is the largest book event held, usually annually in NYC. Pretty much, the who's who of the publishing world is this, plus a whole slew of bloggers, reviewers, celebrities, and authors. 

Big time authors. 

The list of authors that will be there this year is astronomically epic. RL Stine will be there. Who did not grow up reading RL Stine?!?!

I will NOT be attending BEA this year, but plan on doing so next year. However SHP will be there with a crapton of Half-Blood ARCs. I am passing on a msg to those attending BEA from the publisher, regarding the ARCs of Half-Blood.
"The publisher will be shipping the remaining Half-Blood ARCs next week. If you'll be attending BEA, please let us know through the contact form (http://www.site.spencerhillpress.com/Contact.html) and we'll reserve your ARC for pickup at our booth (#4779), along with a SWAG bag."

And trust me, the SWAG bags are pretty epic. So if you have requested an ARC and are attending BEA, please get in touch IMMEDIATELY with SHP.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous! *cries* Why can't they ship us internationals over to America?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going to BEA this year, but I hope that I will see you there next year! Crossing my fingers to get Half-Blood in the mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I wasn't on the other side of the continent, I would so be there. I would love to go to one of these epic events. WA has a few conferences but they aren't as huge.

    ReplyDelete