I'm a last page/last chapter reader. What does that mean?
- I'm the person who flipped to the last page of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows to see who survived while standing in line at Walmart at 12:01 am on the release date. And yes, if I don't like the ending (especially if its a series) I just might not buy the book and live in my HEA. I know. It's so wrong.
- Yes. You read that right. An author who love spoilers. I love me some spoils. Obviously if I read the last page first, then knowing the ending doesn't hinder me. I'm freakishly impatient. But I don't like people who spoil it for people who don't want to be spoiled. That's why God made email and IM.
- I've learned there is a lot of confusion surrounding my last name, which has led readers to believe I am this Jennifer Armintrout Clickie Clickie Here. That's not me. But I'd loved to be her. She sounds awesome. Half-Blood is my debut novel. So I can't claim any fame for writing those above books.
- I have nothing to say on that. I just wanted to bullet something
- Why, yes I will. Talladega nights has given me so much in the way of laughter and distraction that it needs a Thank You.
- Well, there is a less nicer term for it, but I do. I'll admit it. My Mom used to say I had the "Ice Princess" look down flat. I didn't agree . . . until I looked at my own facebook picture. And I'm like . . . Wow, I look like that a lot. What a . . . .