Friday, December 31, 2010

Some cool things to share

I know everyone is getting ready for their New Year's celebrations, so I'll make this a quick post. 

Got some cool things to share with you!

In my mailbox yesterday, I got these pretty things from the awesome author, Leah Clifford. Her YA novel, A Touch Mortal,  is coming out in February 2011. 

Aren't they pretty?



MTV has posted their most anticipated books of 2011 and asked readers for their opinions. Someone gave Half-Blood a shout out in the comments section. Whoever you are, I think I love you. So click on the link below to see their suggestions and what readers are picking. Also, leave your suggestions, too.


Hmm. I don't have much else to share right now. I hope all of you have a great and safe New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! :)

    Hope your new year is full of joy and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those do look really spiffy. And holy crap, that's awesome! Thanks for the link. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!

    Hope the new year is good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Can't wait for your or Leah's book! So excited!

    Will promote you both to death on my blog when the time nears ;)

    ReplyDelete