Wednesday, December 21, 2011

4th Day of Christmas (A RT Review)


On the 4th day of Christmas (well, it was really the 5th but whatever) I got an awesome review from Romance Times for Obsidian. 

 "The beginning of Armentrout’s new Lux series is a thrilling ride from start to finish. A cross between Roswell and Dawson’s Creek, this series is guaranteed to hold your attention and have you begging for more."

RT gave Obsidian 4 1/2 and named it a Top Pick. 

Yes, I flailed around a little bit after seeing the review.  

And I flailed around when I watched this

 

2 comments:

  1. I am really, really looking forward to The Dark Night Rises. Conrats on the great review. (You have tons of great reviews for your books)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!

    And that's definitely one film I'm dying to see!

    ReplyDelete