Thursday, December 22, 2011

Third Day of Christmas, Daemon say's hi!


On the third day of Christmas, Daemon and Katy wish you a very Merry Christmas, plus a teaser from Onyx!


Onyx Teaser in Full

            “Kitten,” he growled roughly.
            I kissed him softly, sliding my hands into his silky locks, letting the pieces slip through my fingers. I tasted in him my own rising desire, my own need and heartache. Thrilling. Frightening. I pulled back.
            “Kitten,” he said again, voice strained. “You don’t get to do that and then stop. That’s not how it works.”
            “It doesn’t?”
            “No. Not when you’re mine.” Daemon backed us up, sliding down the wall, pulling me into his lap so that I was straddling him. “And you’re mine.”



27 comments:

  1. More, please. o.o!!


    Loving the Onyx teasers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Fans self*

    WOW! I want this book as soon as possible.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! I'm going to go cool down :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *thud* what a teaser!!

    Can I have Daemon for Christmas. Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! That's is hot! Onyx can't get here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is it not May (or whatever the release month will be) yet?!?! Thank you so much for the teaser and a very Merry, Daemon-y Christmas to you Jennifer! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHMYGAHHHHH!!! Want, want, want!!! All I want for Christmas is Daemon?! hehe
    -Shellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this tease! swoon* Merry Christmas Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi back Daemon. Oh how I love the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *clapping hands*, *clapping hands* *CLAPPING HANDS* Can you tell I liked the teaser? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with Sandra. HOT DAMN INDEED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *fans self* What a great Christmas gift! Thanks Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg, so awesome!!!!

    Merry Christmas Jennifer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGGGGGG! That's one extremely hot teaser I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! <3

    Merry Christmas Jennifer! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL

    You guys are cracking me. Just wait....

    ReplyDelete
  16. AHHHHHHHH!!! This makes my day! (hyperventilating) I can't wait until Onyx comes out! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaaaaaaah! Day made? Check! I'll come back on Christmas day to make sure that's going to be a good one too. :))
    *fans self* *re-reads* *melts*

    ReplyDelete
  18. What do you mean, just wait?! Lordy, if it gets any hotter than that we'll all spontaneously combust loooong before May, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I'll need to buy an AC to read Onyx without spontaneously going up in flames @__@

    ReplyDelete