Friday, May 11, 2012

Cursed Sneak Peek

CURSED proofs (basically early arc format) have landed at Spencer Hill Press and I can't tell you how excited I will be to hold this book in my hands. I wrote this book YEARS ago and it's been announced for darn near close to a year. So it's going to be super exciting for me and I thought in honor of the proofs arriving, here are the first 3 Chapters to CURSED. Enjoy!

And when you're done reading, check out my interview on USA Today with Joyce Lamb. I'm asked if I'm a tad bit schizophrenic and I talk about the Faces of Jen. You can read that HERE




Cursed First Chapters

11 comments:

  1. I know this if going to be awesome like everything else you write, but I don't wanna spoil myself so I'll save this for when I get the book, lol. Congrats tho Jen! So happy to finally see the book in print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Cursed!! I won a blog giveaway for a pre-order of a book and I chose Cursed. September can't come soon enough!! Great interview too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the interview on USA Today and thank you for the sneak peek of Cursed. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT WAS AWESOME! Cant wait to read it

    ReplyDelete
  5. phew. that was INTENSE! Can't wait til this one is out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the first pages, sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally on my TBR list now.... that was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my To be Read list!

    So. Freaking. Excited!

    ReplyDelete